Thursday, April 16, 2009

first post....

After looking at many blogs I thought I would start one for my family. So here goes.

I am getting very anxious about the next few weeks. I will be finishing nursing school next week and applying for jobs. What happened to the nursing shortage I have been hearing about for the last...I don't know 5 years??? As I am getting ready for this big first step in my nursing career Avery has strep throat again (second time in 3 weeks), and we are going back to the ENT for a consult on her tonsils and adenoids to be removed. I pray that all goes well with this! Carter is finishing up his first year of BIG school, and I am so amazed at how much he has learned in kindergarten....We have been blessed with great teachers and it doesn't hurt to have two aunts that work there too!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks! I am glad you are enjoying the pics. I had a great time with your kids. They were such good sports! How is Avery doing since surgery?

    ReplyDelete