Friday, May 8, 2009

Avery's aftermath

So on Monday Avery went in to the Mississippi Surgical Center for an outpatient tonsilectomy and adenoidectomy; she has had too many cases of strep to count!...Everything during the procedure went great, and I was so proud that she didn't cry as the nurse took her away from Jonathan. I was kind of expecting her to come out like she did when she had her tubes put in, giggling and ready for her juice. BOY! I was wrong...she would alternate between moaning and screaming. It has been a slow recovery this week and with her being 3 she has a mind of her own. I know it will be worth it in the end for her.

We had pictures made on April 25, they turned out great! Once I can figure out how to get them on her I will put them up. Thanks to Brooke Lepard, she did an amazing job on them!

No comments:

Post a Comment